Enclosure is a new record released on the 26 March 2021 released by NMC partly written and entirely recorded during lockdown. The title, chosen for the implication of restriction as well as protection and nurturing, considers contradictory ideas of presence and absence, contraint and independence. Some of the music is only subtly affected, other pieces and recordings only exist in this format of the time and place they were made.
- Distant airports - Larry Goves
- Occhi io vissi di voi #1 - Claudia Sessa (arr. Larry Goves)
- Music inspired by Siouxsie and the Banshees’ ‘Suburban relapse’ played with little regard for coordination or tuning - Larry Goves
- Borneo rivers - Larry Goves
- Matters of Matter #4 A bowed string instrument is played with a found branch, twig, or similar... - Matthew Sergeant
- Music for melody instruments, objects, and electronic sounds - Larry Goves
- Growing Block -
- Occhi io vissi di voi #2 - Claudia Sessa (arr. Larry Goves)
- With wholesome hunger plenty - Amber Priestley
- Nehemiah 2 - Larry Goves
All tracks except track 5 produced by Larry Goves.
Track 5 produced by Matthew Sergeant and Larry Goves.
Mastered by David Lefeber.
Buy from NMC
Buy from Amazon (UK)
Buy from Amazon (US)
Composers Edition preview.